Wordpress CDN integration using WP Fastest Cache
Before you take any steps please backup your Wordpress site and database (just to be safe)
1. Log into your WordPress admin panel.
2. Hover your mouse over “Plugins” and click “Add New.”
3. In the “Search” box, type “WP Fastest Cache” and click “Search Plugins.”
4. Click “Install Now.” A prompt dialog will open and ask if you are sure you want to install the plugin. Click “OK”, then after the plugin is installed, click “Activate Plugin.”
5. Configure WP Fastest Cache with the following default settings (please note that the configuration for this part is not tested on all themes and websites so certain websites might need a different configuration).
6. Go to CDN tab and click on Other CDN Providers:
7. On this window you will be entering your CDN URL which is provided once the CDN Resource was created. Followed by Origin URL which should match your domain name (Origin URL) that you used on your CDN Resource configuration.
8. Now chose which files you want the CDN to serve from your website. After clicking next, you will see another window, where you can specify sources, which should be delivered by the CDN. In case you don't want all of your sources delivered by our CDN, specify which ones we should deliver. If you don't want to specify, just proceed by clicking on the "Next" button.
9. Next window acknowledges your CDN configuration and confirms that CDN is integrated.
Congratulations, you are now using CDN!
To confirm that the plugin is working view the page source of your website. You can view the page source in chrome by right clicking and selecting inspect. When the developer tools window opens up, select the network tab.
If your URL paths are showing the CDN URL then you've successfully integrated your website with our CDN77 Network.