Prestashop CDN Integration
1. Log into your account and create your CDN resource and CNAME record.
2. Log into your PrestaShop Admin Panel..
3. Hover your mouse over Advanced Parameters and click on Performance
4. Under the CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache) section enable CCC for all:
- Smart cache for CSS
- Minify HTML
5. Scroll down to the Media servers (use only with CCC) section.
6. Find three fields called Media Server and insert your CDN URL or CNAME into it:
7. Click the save button on top of the page to save your current settings.
8. In order to make sure everything works as intended open your site and view the source code of it, you should be able to see CDN urls used to pull static content.