Joomla! CDN Integration
Before you take any steps please backup your site and database.
1. Log into your Joomla administration section and go to sites Control Panel.
2. Click on the Install Extenstion on the left side of your panel. Search for CDN for Joomla! extension and install it.
You can also download the extension from this website.
3. Click on the Extensions Tab on the top navigation bar and select Plugins.
4. Search for the CDN for Joomla! plugin. Just click on it to edit the settings.
5. On the settings page under CDN, type your CNAME or CDN URL into the CDN Domain field and save the changes. If you’re not using a CNAME you can retrieve the CDN URL by logging into the management area of your CDN Resource.
6. Congratulations, you are now using CDN!
To confirm that the plugin is working view the page source of your website. If your URL paths are showing the CNAME or CDN URL then you've successfully integrated your website with our CDN77 Network.