Joomla! CDN Integration
Before you take any steps please backup your site and database.
1. You need to install the CDN for Joomla! extension. Download the extension from the https://www.regularlabs.com/extensions/cdnforjoomla website. (You do not need to unzip this file)
Log into your Joomla administration section.
Click on the Extensions tab in the top navigation bar and select Extension Manager. You should be in the Install section, if not click on the Install link at the top.
Look for section titled Upload Package File, click on the Choose File button and browse to the CDN for Joomla! Extension you downloaded.
Click on the Upload & Install button to install the extension into your website.
2. Click on the Extensions Tab on the top navigation bar and select Plugins.
3. Search for the CDN for Joomla! plugin. You will find it under the name System - CDN for Joomla!. Just click on it to edit the settings.
4. On the settings page under CDN, type your CNAME or CDN URL into the CDN Domain field and save the changes. If you’re not using a CNAME you can retrieve the CDN URL by logging into the management area of your CDN Resource.
5. Congratulations, you are now using CDN!
To confirm that the plugin is working view the page source of your website. If your URL paths are showing the CNAME or CDN URL then you've successfully integrated your website with our CDN77 Network.